PLEASE NOTE: ACCESSORY ONLY, BATTERY NOT INCLUDED
– Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 150mA
– Output: DC 4.2V 400mA +/-50mA,USB Port Output: DC5.2V, 1250mA(USB)
– Connecter: US Plug
How does it works?
– Place your battery under the two gold clips with battery contacts facing pins.
– Line up your battery ensuring the right way faced at the positive and negative contacts to the pins. Most batteries are labelled positive (+) and negative (-).(If yours is not, start with the outside contacts.)
– Slide the battery until the both pins are touching the battery contacts.
– The LCD will light up if it has a good connection.
– If not, adjust the pins and try again.
– When the battery is fully charged the LCD shows four solid bars.